Combi Boiler/System Recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

Another post about combi boilers unfortunately lol.

Im looking to get a central heating system in my current house and I was just wondering if any one had any recommendations about what combi to get, or any deals/offers any where for complete systems (including rads, valves etc)

I have a fairly small modern house, kitchen, lounge, garage (soon to be dining room), and a bathroom and bed room upstairs. I think a rad in the lounge and bedroom, a small one for the landing, and a towel rail in the bathroom is all i would need.

Any input would be super.

Cheers,

Joe.

Sponsored Links
Hey guys,

Another post about combi boilers unfortunately lol.

Im looking to get a central heating system in my current house and I was just wondering if any one had any recommendations about what combi to get, or any deals/offers any where for complete systems (including rads, valves etc)

I have a fairly small modern house, kitchen, lounge, garage (soon to be dining room), and a bathroom and bed room upstairs. I think a rad in the lounge and bedroom, a small one for the landing, and a towel rail in the bathroom is all i would need.

Any input would be super.

Cheers,

Joe.

Look at an Atmos Intergas, Vaillant 837, Glow Worn 38 kW. You need a decent DHW flowrate. The boiler modulate down for CH.

Don't crap combis. Also have a Maganclean filter on the return to the combi.

You'd be daft not to put radiators in the kitchen and dining room - better to have them and have to turn them down than to find out you need them and have to add them later.

Also - be careful about relying on towel rails for heat in a bathroom, unless your bathroom is tiny - the smaller ones don't put out much heat.

Check the FAQs above for advice on combis.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back