Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a conventional heating system, big tank and a small tank in the attic, and an airing cupboard. I am thinking of getting a combi boiler, mainly as I have to change or have moved my existing boiler, due to a conservatory going up, the flue would be inside the conservatory.

I am thinking of getting a combi boiler. Basi Riva compact 24kw.

I just want to understand what work is involved and the cost in getting it fitted. I understand I need to have a corgi registered engineer to fit it, no problem. But as it is not a simple change of boiler will it cost alot more to have fitted? I can do most of what I am allowed to, take old pipes out, remove the redundant tanks etc. But I would like a rough estimate if possible. Or would I be better just getting a similar boiler fitted, keeping the airing cupboard, and water tanks.

Oh I live in Sittingbourne if there are any corgi registered plumbers around....

Sponsored Links
have a search on these forums regarding combi boilers, i like them , but there are only two of us

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back