Combi Make & Model - Quote Purposes

thanks Muggles. Yeah Agile that's my point, just wasn't sure if companies would take kindly to the customer saying 'quote for this specific make'
It's your house, you can have what you like. Would you let a decorator choose the colour of your walls? Only thing to bear in mind is that the warranty will vary - Platinum 5 installers can give the full 7 / 10 year warranty whereas non-P5 can only give you three years

Not on every model M...........:whistle:

Sponsored Links
I would also propose the Baxi Duotec and the Ideal Logic+ models as the basis for your quotes. Good mid-range boilers that are easy to work on.

Which have there problems too. But on the whole are a good quality products.

There's serveral advantages in fitting a Intergas boiler;
Only 4 moving parts, do they go wrong? Rarely, but it is a boiler & if you're unlucky.
Great performance, well outperform the stated Data in their book.
Copper tubes going through the main heat exchanger. Because of the design, you can get HW only or CH only & only one heat exchanger.
Some models have a combined condensate & Blow-off pipe, so no unsightly external pipe.
Very easy to service etc etc etc

I install, service & repair loads of different makes of boilers in my job & of course like everyone I have my favourites. But let's be clear, boilers can breakdown! So ensure you have a good warranty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back