Combi or not Combi? That is the question.

R

richsmith2005

Hello all,

The house I'm in the process of moving into has a Worcester-bosch 14/19 CBi, the manual for the boiler can be found here: http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/index.php?fuseaction=site.viewFile&id=9877. Is this a combination boiler or not? The literature would seem to suggest it is, yet I've had two ex-plumbers round, and they are 100% certain it is a regular (not a combi) boiler.

There are hot and cold water tanks present in the property, but we haven't yet determined if they are utilized by the boiler (I'm guessing the cold has to be!)

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Trouble with the literature you found is that it has all sorts of info not relating to the boiler named on Page 1!!

This boiler is a cast-iron, range-rated, non-modulating, non-condensing machine Despite this, it's probably not very old and will keep your garden warm for many years to come! (ie. it's not very efficient).

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back