combi query

A

angelf

Anybody have any ideas what make/model of boiler can replace a glow worm compact 100e which has dimensions of 700mm height, 440 width & 255 depth. Ideally one that is smaller in height than 700mm & not exceeding the width given. All combi boilers that I have looked at exceed this. I need to put in a 24kw boiler & as the flat is tint there is no where else to bput in

Sponsored Links
Anybody have any ideas what make/model of boiler can replace a glow worm compact 100e which has dimensions of 700mm height, 440 width & 255 depth. Ideally one that is smaller in height than 700mm & not exceeding the width given. All combi boilers that I have looked at exceed this. I need to put in a 24kw boiler & as the flat is tint there is no where else to bput in

I'm not a gas engineer but I can say it's very unlikely you're going to find a combi less than 255mm deep. There are a good few about which will fit within the height and width though.

Most current boilers are less than 420 wide, 800 high and 325 deep.

Its that depth which you are going to fine is just not available.

Have you considered just why you think you need it so thin?

Tony

its not the width or depth that is the problem its the height. I need one that is 700mm ideally with the flue included in this height.

Sponsored Links
oh dear glasgowgas u have missed the point! I want to know the names (make & model) of combis that can fit in a 700mm height space. :mad:

have a look at these manfacturers websites

atag

atmos

bentone

chaffeteaux

andrews

broag

acs

halstead

worcester bosch

remeha

vokera

glowworm

saunier duval

vaillant

grant

sime

potterton

baxi

ariston

nu heat

nuway

brittony

robinson wiley

ferroli

etc etc etc etc

Have looked at quite a few of these already but will try the lesser known makes listed-thank you.

you are welcome.

i think you picked up my original reply wrongly,

have a look at boilers,when you find one that matches your dimensions,
have a look at its flueing options,quite a few can be flued from the rear of the appliance rather than out the top....

The only one I can think of with a rear flue is a Glow Worm Flexiflame.

It would not be everyone's best choice.

Why are you limited in height? Surely your house is taller than internally?

Its normal to ask your chosen gas registered installer to find a model to suit you.

Tony

Going to be hard pushed for a 700mm high combi. Don't forget you also need clearances that MUST be adhered to. Usually 200mm above and below.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back