combi size?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just wondering what size combi to install for 8 rads 1 towel rail and two bathrooms. i could do all the calcs (btu's required ect) but if someone could point me in the right direction it would be great. planning on using a worcester. one bathroom is only a on suite with shower. any ideas would a big help.

Sponsored Links
just wondering what size combi to install for 8 rads 1 towel rail and two bathrooms. i could do all the calcs (btu's required ect) but if someone could point me in the right direction it would be great. planning on using a worcester. one bathroom is only a on suite with shower. any ideas would a big help.

Hello there check the wiki it has a boiler size calcualtor on it

forget the rads, how much water flow do you want to get from how many taps at the same time, thats all that matters,

what would you recommend would give a decent flow using a worcester oil boiler, does the amount of rads not make a difference too much?

Sponsored Links
As above, when it comes to combis, flow rate is king.

I would say from personal experience anythng less that 14l per minute is just enough for a decent shower when no other drawoffs are used!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back