Combi swap in Herts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm based in Hertfordshire,

Currently I have a 32Kw Combi in the loft, flue through the roof.

The combi is end of life and I'm pricing up having it replaced.

Quote so far are:

Ideal Logic (5yr warranty) £2500 (inc VAT)
Worcester Bosch (7yr warranty) £2600 (inc VAT)

That prices is for swapping the boiler. The rads already have TRVs and are only about 10years old.

I know it's a bit of a 'how long / string' question but are these figures ball park?

Thanks, George

Sponsored Links
Hi CG
I am also looking for a new boiler and those prices look quite good if fact I wouldn't mind knowing the company quoting WB, I live near Watford. If they are anywhere near .?
Cheers

The name is considered to be a swear word by the pros on here :D

Ps put intergas on your shortlist........
Ha Ha! I didn't know that. How come? Crap boilers or crap company? TBH the 7 year warranty was drawing me in that direction. Thanks for the heads up in intergas, I'll take a look.

Sponsored Links
Hi CG
I am also looking for a new boiler and those prices look quite good if fact I wouldn't mind knowing the company quoting WB, I live near Watford. If they are anywhere near .?
Cheers
I'll send you a private message ;)

Ha Ha! I didn't know that. How come? Crap boilers or crap company? TBH the 7 year warranty was drawing me in that direction. Thanks for the heads up in intergas, I'll take a look.
Overpriced for what they are... they aren't very intelligent boilers, and user plastic & rubber components where there should be brass and copper. Good company - they have an army of some 350 engineers charging around the country trying to fix all warranty issues within 24 hours of them being reported, but if you do the maths you'll realise they're attending over 300,000 jobs per year between them, assuming an average of 4 jobs a day each and 30 holiday days. I'd rather have a boiler that didn't need that kind of backup though - Intergas is the way to go

you will get a 10 year warranty with the intergas on some models

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back