Coming to a town near you.

They are residents of EUROPE - they aren't illegals!! They can come here just like you can go there. :rolleyes:

But that's exactly the point everyone is missing. I CAN'T go to any country in Europe, and start working cash in hand. It's illegal, hence the term illegal immigrant.

Most Australian illegals come over for a season, and mainly work in bars apparently. Even though they have the same monarch for now.

That's why people confuse asylum seeker, and illegal immigrant.

Sponsored Links
They are residents of EUROPE - they aren't illegals!! They can come here just like you can go there. :rolleyes:

But that's exactly the point everyone is missing. I CAN'T go to any country in Europe, and start working cash in hand. It's illegal, hence the term illegal immigrant.

Most Australian illegals come over for a season, and mainly work in bars apparently. Even though they have the same monarch for now.

It's not illegal to work cash in hand for any member of the EU any more than it's illegal for you to work cash in hand here. An illegal immigrant is one who has no right to remain - ie he's the 'wrong race'.

It's not illegal to work cash in hand for any member of the EU any more than it's illegal for you to work cash in hand here. An illegal immigrant is one who has no right to remain - ie he's the 'wrong race'.

Read what I wrote, properly. Especially the bit about asylum seekers.

Sponsored Links
I read what you 'wrote'. You are wrong as usual.

Back