Coming to a town near you.

Sponsored Links
Like the guy in the link says.....

You all had the chance to vote in May for a Party that would stop this kind of rubbish, but you chose not to!

So stop complaining, unless you have the balls to do something about it!

another non story :D
if they are eu citizens they can come here but cant claim benefits untill they have worked legaly for a year

Sponsored Links
that could apply to anyone :rolleyes:

No, because the topic was about immigrants. :rolleyes:
Of course every country in the world suffers from crimes perpetrated by their own people.
I'd be interested in your views or evidence of droves of English people, in recent history, emigrating to foreign countries and committing crimes, such as muggings and burglary on a regular basis....?????

Surely when people seek better lives abroad, they should behave. No stigma involved at all.

Even when arrested and subsequently charged, they are bailed to appear before the courts. Do they turn up..???? Do they f*ck. :rolleyes:

They disappear to a different 'friends' house, free to take the p*ss all over again.

I shake my head in disbelief of the do-gooders who are either blind or stupid to the fact that this is getting out of hand.

It's been out of hand for years.
We need to stop cash handouts to all scroungers.
Even the lazy bastards that were born here.

if they are eu citizens they can come here but cant claim benefits untill they have worked legaly for a year

I've corrected you on this before. If an immigrant family with children arrive in the UK there is a LEGAL OBLIGATION to house and feed them, to educate them, and give them free dental and medical etc. Why do you endlessly deny this fact?

"He said: "We need money, we need food. We can live in Romania but we have no job and in this village each family has about 10 kids."

"We are members of the European Union and we have rights."

The Roma Gypsies are becoming a growing social problem for the European Union.

There are an estimated 12 million Roma in Europe and their number is rapidly increasing."

Well big all?

I've corrected you on this before. If an immigrant family with children arrive in the UK there is a LEGAL OBLIGATION to house and feed them, to educate them, and give them free dental and medical etc. Why do you endlessly deny this fact?

"He said: "We need money, we need food. We can live in Romania but we have no job and in this village each family has about 10 kids."

"We are members of the European Union and we have rights."

The Roma Gypsies are becoming a growing social problem for the European Union.

There are an estimated 12 million Roma in Europe and their number is rapidly increasing."

Well big all?

Any immigrant arriving in the UK, is ILLEGAL. Unless they are a French immigrant. As the LAW states that any immigrant, MUST register is the next country to ther own. So to travel across states, is illegal, and therefore, and an illegal immigrant. Simple to understand. Hard to conceive by many. If you flee your country, for fear of death, then register in the next country you arrive in, the asylum is granted, but to travel to the UK, then you break all laws, and will be sent back to your country. Register in the country next to your own..no problem. Break the rules, and be sent back to the homeland. Simples.

A simple fact about all these people coming in, doing illegal work, is that Australian workers are by far the most illegal workers in the UK, that outstay their visa, but people have this racist view regarding immigrants?

They are residents of EUROPE - they aren't illegals!! They can come here just like you can go there. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back