Composite door similar to Solidor Edinburgh?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Solidor London on theoutside of the house that’s bowed slightly so not sure I want another for the inner door.

Trouble is, I ask the missus to choose a door and she comes up with Solidor Edinburgh :cautious:

Is there a very similar door on the market available in a light grey?

Door is this one:

4BD9A615-FF9D-4178-B281-6350BF0CFDBC.png

Sponsored Links
If you let the missus choose this stuff you are doomed. I hate my composite door, It cost a fortune and it flexes and wobbles because it was poorly designed and no installer will give a sh*t as long as wifey pays them.

Thanks Solidor are the only makers of that style composite. Being an internal door it probably won't warp but quick question , do you pull the handle up everytime you go through it, engaging the top and bottom locking points? Reason I ask is I was told many years ago by one of my suppliers that by doing so you greatly reduce the risk of warping as neither the top or bottom or centre of door slab can move in the heat as they would now be fixed solid

Sponsored Links
The one that’s bend has a bump lock but I do double lock it which seems to make it tighter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back