Concealed Shower Valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been asked to replace a faulty shown in picture concealed shower valve but there is no makers info on it that I can find.

Are most makes interchangeable in terms of pipe centres etc?

thanks In advance

Attachments

• 8781BD45-CE69-4C06-A7AD-4EE0CA4D344C.jpeg
    8781BD45-CE69-4C06-A7AD-4EE0CA4D344C.jpeg
    297.9 KB · Views: 101
Sponsored Links
I fortunately not, I did suggest that they do just that. I prefer bar showers but they have no plans to remodel the bathroom for a while and they have no spare tiles.

somebody should make a nice chrome plate predrilled for a bar shower and big enough to cover the hole left by a concealed valve!!

Sponsored Links
Once I made a plate out of an old stainless steel splashback.
It came out nice but it took ages to polish to a nice standard.

Once I made a plate out of an old stainless steel splashback.
It came out nice but it took ages to polish to a nice standard.

No. You go to a metal fabricator and have one made up. But... Before that's ever necessary, you either fit a bar valve OR... Buy a concealed valve from a reputable manufacturer, who has been around for at least 5 years, and will continue to support their products for years to come.
Buy cheap, unbranded, brassware and you will be regretting it!

No. You go to a metal fabricator and have one made up. But... Before that's ever necessary, you either fit a bar valve OR... Buy a concealed valve from a reputable manufacturer, who has been around for at least 5 years, and will continue to support their products for years to come.
Buy cheap, unbranded, brassware and you will be regretting it!
Unless you want to make something yourself and have the time and patience.
Especially something of an odd size.

Unless you want to make something yourself and have the time and patience.
Especially something of an odd size.

So, everyone over the age of 70 then! :LOL:
Metal fabricators deal in odd sizes, that's why they exist!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back