Concord wrs boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace the thermostat on a Concord wrs boiler which is located in an awkward position. Does anyone know the model of thermostat required so that I can purchase one before I attempt to remove the cover from said boiler.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I expect a spares supplier can trace it for you ( if its still available! ).

Are you CORGI registered?

Tony

Sponsored Links
You will probably need it to enable you to order the correct spare part !

I dont remember, but its quite possible you will need to open the combustion area to replace the thermostat. If so that would need a competent person to check that its properly sealed and that the seals are still in good condition after 30 years!

Tony

You will probably need it to enable you to order the correct spare part !

I dont remember, but its quite possible you will need to open the combustion area to replace the thermostat. If so that would need a competent person to check that its properly sealed and that the seals are still in good condition after 30 years!

Tony

Cheers for that, I think it's time to pass the job on to someone who has a better idea of what's needed.

I know of at least 12 Concord WRS, is there a number after wrs.

Haven't looked that closly to be honest, it just says Concord wrs on the front by the pilot observation panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back