connecting a wooden stove boiler to a 200l geyser 220 volt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
how do i co about in connecting a wooden-stove boiler to the present hot water system
I went and connected it inline b4 the geyser and then all the water was hot.
Will the geyser handle the pressure.

Sponsored Links
hello Ra,

We are in the UK where your carbon fibre footed runner is currently getting medals!

Whilst I can tell you about the hot water cylinder in my house in Bulawayo I have no idea what you have there.

It would be better to try to find someone local who is familiar with local equipment.

If you are in Joberg, there is ( was ) a notice on a tree opposite the Victory Theatre with a plumber's telephone number on it!

hello Ra,

We are in the UK where your carbon fibre footed runner is currently getting medals!

Whilst I can tell you about the hot water cylinder in my house in Bulawayo I have no idea what you have there.

It would be better to try to find someone local who is familiar with local equipment.

If you are in Joberg, there is ( was ) a notice on a tree opposite the Victory Theatre with a plumber's telephone number on it!
Thank you very much I'm in the Transkei , we would like to keep our existing system we would like to save energy. For we do have a lot of power out's here

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back