connecting condense drain to soil pipe+22mm copper to soil ?

i wish people would actually read the op, jackrae, copper condense? where did you read that?
anyway nice reply dan_robinson, ':rolleyes:' all we can expect from you?
anyway back to the adults, thx for the help picasso
will run the ch drain to outside and will put the PLASTIC condense drain to soil under the floor.
is there a plastic 110mm boss that i could fit a 22mm condense pipe to? where is the best place to get it.
thx

Here,

http://www.mcalpineplumbing.com/22mm-mechanical-soil-and-rainwater-pipe-boss-connector.html

Sponsored Links
boiler man said both could go in to the soil stack, wickes sell a 22mm condense strap boss adapter which means condense and ch drain can be put straight into soil via a strap boss, obviously 1 strap boss each! lol thought i better say this it saves mass confusion with replies, btw prv pipework straight out of the wall to outside as it should :D he will be here weds to do finish all ch system, then warmth and hot water :D woo hoo!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back