Connecting second toilet waste pipe to floor located drain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1950's property with a ground floor toilet room, approx 9ft by 3ft, with waste connection located in the concrete floor. I can see the flange of a clay pipe down there when toilet is removed.

As part of some ongoing work I want to add a toilet to the bathroom which is directly next door to toilet room, core drill thru the wall and plumb the 110mm waste pipe into the existing drain - the bco has no problem with this provided I install an admittance valve on the toilet furthest from the drain.

Problem I have is finding standard 110mm connections/fitting to take 2 toilet wastes into one floor located drain - does such a component exist? Or is it possible to use 2 or 3 components combined to achive the desired result?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Suitable connector to drain, e.g. McAlpine DC-1. Fit a corner branch into that, e.g. Osma 4S291G. Couple existing W.C. into one socket, pipe through wall to 2nd W.C. into the other and cap the top socket.

Thats great, thanks!

Have a DC-1 here already which fits nicely, and had a 'mental picture' of the corner branch, just didn't know they existed....

...only potential snagging point is that the osma website prices the corner branch at £145.30 :eek:

Strewth! :eek: If its any consolation the Terrain version is only £127! (exc VAT) :LOL:

Doubt if you'll pay that at a merchants, best option is to call and request a price I think. Annoyingly i've got most 110mm fittings Terrain make apart from that one...... :(

Sponsored Links
They'll be list prices, surely? There should be some substantial discount, unless you've p***ed of your merchant! ;)

Polypipe do one (RCB104) at £105.79 list plus the dreaded.
If you can't get about 50% off that you HAVE p***ed him off. View media item 35222

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back