Connecting to Hive Query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to install a new Hive Dual system. Presently I have a Honeywell BRD91 controlling the heating and a Honeywell ST9100C controlling the water heating. I have attached photos of the existing wiring for each. Could anyone give some guidance on how to connect up to the Hive Dual.

Many thanks
IMG_8170.jpg
IMG_8171.jpg

Sponsored Links
You have an S plan, you will have to fit the hive dual channel receiver next to the existing wiring centre, post a pic of the wiring inside there

You have two threads going with the same question and I have already replied to the other as follows:

The Hive receiver will need the N & L from one of the existing controllers connecting to it, it doesn't matter which pair you use. The N & L from the other should be disconnected and made safe.

The wire in BDR Terminal (B) goes to Hive (4) Heating on

The wire in ST (4) terminal goes to Hive (3) Hot Water on

If you can use the existing cables / wires well and good, if not run replacement ones from the wiring centre.

I see you are a newbie, so for future reference you shouldn't duplicate your threads, or Hi jack someone else's, it causes confusion. You can find the forum rules here.

Sponsored Links
Apologies, wasn't intending to hijack, I was advised when I posted on the other thread that I should start a new one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back