Connecting toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive just fitted a new bathroom, but the problem is that due to layout - you can see the WC waste connection quite obviously.

I woul like to make it more sightly and considered one of these........

http://www.bathroomz.com/online-sto...eramic-WC-Pan-Connector-330mm-XZ18070010#zoom

But, how does the none wc end connect to a 110 waste pipe? I have a few inches of the 110 waste pipe projecting into the bathroom through the wall. If i use a normal straight connector it looks gash. Just cant work out how these ceramic connectors connect to 110 plastic waste pipe.

Sponsored Links
The description state that it is a pan connector, so providing they are not telling porkies!
It should just fit like a standard pan connectors does. With one end for spigot and the other for branch/soil pipe.
If you check your link, they have a facility to leave a message if you require more info!

Just paint what you have in whatever colour you choose. That item is plastic not ceramic.

Sponsored Links
I've found the installation instructions online - sez to use plumbers putty. I've got a normal plastic pan connector (the wickes one from above) but it isn't long enough

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back