Conservative Party Conference

There seems to be a lot of prejudice against the very wealthy,
Anyone would think it's a crime to be rich in the UK.
In America if someone has an expensive car people will think to themselves , if I work hard enough, one day I will have car like that.
In Britain if you have an expensive car you are worried that some jealous Barsteward will kick your headlights in.
So right Vinty it's a strange mentality you're either from a privileged background or you've somehow robbed the poor to get there. Fcked up mentality.

Sponsored Links
In America if someone has an expensive car people will think to themselves , if I work hard enough, one day I will have car like that.
In Britain if you have an expensive car you are worried that some jealous Barsteward will kick your headlights in.

Vinty never disappoints with the quality of his posts and his depth of reasoning. (y)

I suppose it depends on whether they intend to keep us outside, or them inside :LOL:

I was thinking the same. Would be a shame if somebody lost the keys to those gates this week ...

Sponsored Links

Vinty bought the lie he is a "temporarily embarrassed millionaire".

Now creates a straw man argument about the rich.

Manufactured consent 101.

Class hatred and segregation.

Did you know, there are groups of people who take care to live in segregated communities; to send their children to different schools; to make their money in trades populated only by their own kind; to differentiate themselves by their speech and clothing? And to treat other sections of the population with disdain?

Bullingdon.jpg

It is true though, class envy is a bigger problem than racism.
Its not true.

There is little prejudice against the rich, much less than prejudice against those on benefits

Bezos and his wife have 170 billion dollars.

Amazon pays virtually no tax and employs 600,000 who don't get very good wages nor conditions.

That's 283,000 dollars per employee.

Just saying.

prejudice

But oh no, once some woman with 10 kids off 8 different fathers starts moaning that she can't afford to look after them, the liberals and lefties are in uproar about such an injust benefit system.

Cant afford Prime, not on benefits.

all the layabouts can keep on laying about

playing the x-box all day on the 55" flat screen, in your designer gear, in your rent-free home, while scoffing pizza delivered by the local Uber Eats.

That's always the left wing argument. Find an example of someone who is genuine misfortune and and use that as an argument to block an entire policy that would actually benefit the majority.

The unemployed would have more incentive to get a job rather than sit at home all day planning the next holiday to Benidorm or smoking dope.

Sponsored Links
Back