Conservatory Kitchen, building regulations

cheers richard.

I live on the east side of Norwich City, off Plumstead Road.

I'm looking at doing my own footings with the help of my bro in-law and would be confident with the kitchen install.

Any recommended builders in the area would be great so I could get some quotes in.

Sponsored Links
Duchard; to my surprise there doesn’t seem to be any way of sending another forum member a personal message; or am I missing something :?: I don’t really want to publish his phone number on the open forum, can you give me an E mail address I can contact you on?

Sponsored Links
Post for Richard C:

Richard, Do you have this guys contact you mentioned from Mulbarton which you mentioned a while back? I'm hoping to get my extension kickstarted and need some plans drawing up.

My email is [email protected]

Cheers

Post for Richard C:

Richard, Do you have this guys contact you mentioned from Mulbarton which you mentioned a while back? I'm hoping to get my extension kickstarted and need some plans drawing up.

My email is [email protected]

Cheers
Contact details sent. Just mention Richard put you onto him when you talk to him.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back