conservatory roofs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone advise me on the best way to fix my plastic roof panels to the body of my conservatory?
I have a bungalow with a conservatory roof which is sloped from the building, every six months or so i have to knock the panels back toward the building as gravity has taken affect & the panels have slid approx two inces. There were some crappy clip on stopperes on the end of each panel, but these fell off, there doesn't seem to be any where to fix a screw to the main body - is there some magic fixing that i could buy & fix myself or have i got to call in the proffesionals?

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the wrong size rubber seal underneath, by fitting the correct size will solves this. Very easy to do.

Thanks masona - Next question - Where do i buy the seal? What measurements are required to acertain the correct size?
Presumably i have to remove all roof panels to fit the new seal?
will i need four hands to do the Job?
Cheers

Sponsored Links
I need to know the type of roof you have, is it a twinwall polycarbonate sheets in the glazing bar with angle clip on top and a strip of rubber seal underneath on each side?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back