conservatory wall dampness

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
a local builder has just built a small conservatory for me. The main wall is a cavity wall built on the floor concrete slab. I am getting rain water coming through under the skirting board. He has put an extra lead flashing on the top of the wall below the coping stone. However there is water still coming through. Can anyone give any ideas how to overocme the problem?

Sponsored Links
being blunt is the way forward and after 4 posts ur not a virgin. take note the first part was sarcasm the second part was to enable me to give you advice as a non interested party with only your welfare in mind :eek:

Sponsored Links
Where's that Christmas spirit people? :LOL:

Upload some photies alfiegeordie, inside and out, describe if you can the construction that was used, was there a dpm under the slab, a dpc in the walls, when was it done, what has the builder done exactly etc etc. The quality of replies is often directly related to the quality of the question. ;)

Now both of you go sit on the naughty step for 20mins

naughty+step.JPG

Better than getting another builder ...Do a Roger Whittaker :idea: LEAVE old Durhan Town :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back