Conservatory Wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Just had a conservatory built and now need a wall matched in with it. The wall is the one that used to be the external wall of the house which is made out of yellow brick with raked joints. It's about 8 square metres in total, so my questions are:
what type of backing plaster or render should i use (i was thinking of hardwall then multi) and do i use render or plaster beads.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
iv just done an inside of an Conservatory which included the external wall of the house which has now become the inside.
the customer boarded it himself to save money just dod and dab..then i just skimmed it up for him.
you can use hardwall and then skim would be more of a solid job..
use render beads in the hardwall and the just skim ;)

Hardwall & skim for me, did a conservatory recently. It wasn't a newly built one so D&D wasn't really an option.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies, hardwall it is then. Does hardwall need to be rubed up after ruling off, if so is it done with a poly float or sponge float.
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back