Considering a bash at one of these, sure do look tempting!!

if he is tall and handsome.....................(if he is a he)......im available til thursday...............

if he is a she.............im available anytime.... :p :p

I can take the videos of the second option if you want? ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Circa 30yrs ago i took my watch off while on holiday in the Med in order to have an all over sun tan, nothing worst than having a white mark where your watch sits, the other benefit is that you are not constantly looking to see what time it is.

if he is tall and handsome.....................(if he is a he)......im available til thursday...............

if he is a she.............im available anytime.... :p :p

I'm definately extremely handsome.:cool:

Unfortunately I am tied up this Thursday , (It's my wifes little ways.. ;) )

They are really nice watches! But it might be too good to be true :/

Yes of my then girlfriend, she was a BIG girl in some respects ;) and yes she got sunburnt. :LOL: :LOL:

Marion Ziegler, ich habbe den bilde, Perpignan 1980 herr mit den geld oder ich "post on diy" please excuse my German, its a bit rusty nowadays. :cry:

Excuse my translation, its VERY rusty, but I am guessing;

"Marion Ziegler, I have the pictures, Perpignan 1980 and no I will not post them on DIYnot."?

Bear in mind, I last did German in school quite a while ago!

:LOL:

I got a watch complete with battery and robust stainless steel strap from Asda for £8. I find that these awful cheap watches last about 15 years or so, and keep perfect time with no attention whatsoever.

Sponsored Links
Back