Consistent abuse of young boys over many decades by Catholic Preists

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
My analysis on this guy transam is that he is a bigoted racist zealout.
Agreed!
Unfortunately, he is a manipulative racist zealot, who exploits any and every opportunity to pursue his bigoted agenda.
He is sufficiently clever to hide his racism under the guise of him clowning around, but it is still explicit bigotry. He uses fake news to preach his bigotry and lies to cover his exposures.
When that fails, he resorts to bigoted attempts at insults, such as implying one is Arab, Muslim, etc. He even tries to taint one with such allegations as wife-beater, etc.
He appears to have a successful following in and from the CC forum, a following that supports his bigotry from that forum into the GD forum.

Sponsored Links
Agreed!
Unfortunately, he is a manipulative racist zealot, who exploits any and every opportunity to pursue his bigoted agenda.
He is sufficiently clever to hide his racism under the guise of him clowning around, but it is still explicit bigotry. He uses fake news to preach his bigotry and lies to cover his exposures.
When that fails, he resorts to bigoted attempts at insults, such as implying one is Arab, Muslim, etc. He even tries to taint one with such allegations as wife-beater, etc.
He appears to have a successful following in and from the CC forum, a following that supports his bigotry from that forum into the GD forum.

Oh no, dont tell me: lemon1 is yet another of Wannabe's aliases :eek:

I suppose the demonic writing style gives it away :mrgreen:

Oh no, dont tell me: lemon1 is yet another of Wannabe's aliases :eek:
I am not allowed to change my username for another few months yet, to incorporate all the names that you allege I use. :ROFLMAO:
Paranoid or what!

Just deluded.

Oooh, hang on.........did I post that under the right username. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now where did I put that password for my other username...........

I think I had better start signing my posts, like some others do.
Now which one shall I use.......

All the king's horses and all the king's men. :idea:
or
That lot. :whistle:
or
Robin Hood and his merry men. :ROFLMAO:
or
DIYnot supporters club. :eek:
or
RWR critics anonymous. (RWRCA sung to the tune of YMCA) :LOL:

I suppose I could just use the first few that you accuse me of being:
The best eleven. :cool:

Agreed!
Agreed, i had his number after the very first post I read of his on the Palestine thread.

Same for eflimpotence. One thing I disagree with you on, he in no way hides his racism and bigotry. Any one with 2 brain cells can see what he is.

This thread is prime example of that. OP starts a thread about paedophilic problems in the Catholic church. @transam immediately deflects by using 'what aboutterry'... eg what about the Asians. He goes completely off topic, ruins the thread meanwhile showing his racism.

Obviously, there are lots of racists in society. Same is true for this forum. His hanger onners are also that way inclined and chip in here and there (@Notch7 , @Bodd, @HawkEye244 and the other one)

Also, just one other thing to note. In every one of his posts he litters them with emojis. Even teenage girls don't use as many emojis as this guy. An ageing racist man whos addicted to internet forums and uses emojis.

You cannot have an intellectual argument with people like this. They are too biased and bigoted. Also they ruin the forum because they take all threads off topic and make it about racism and bigotry. The forum needs better moderation to root out these cancers... dont feed the trolls.

There's a reason this forum has a few die hard regulars and new members tend to stay away.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Oooh, hang on.........did I post that under the right username

Who knows, you are confusing yourself now.

I wonder if you are a real person, or just an AI bot :p

Perhaps you were an early prototype for Alexa.

Whoever set the personality profiles obviously set the ranting and self righteous settings far too high.:ROFLMAO:

He is sufficiently clever to hide his racism under the guise of him clowning around, but it is still explicit bigotry.

But not to Clever for you it seems. LEMON kurd seems just as clever. He can pick up a cent straight from the off.

You two are like blood hounds trying to rid the world of evil

I would have agreed with you about Elfi, at one time, but as of late, he does seem to have avoided defending and supporting bigotry, with his pedantic arguments about the description of the words used, and his subsequent claims that racism cannot exist, etc.
Fair play to him.

In fact, looking back over quite a few years, the forum has in general evolved through, figuratively speaking, light years of equality and moderation. But there is no room for complacency and there is a way to go yet.

But not to Clever for you it seems. LEMON kurd seems just as clever. He can pick up a cent straight from the off.

You two are like blood hounds trying to rid the world of evil
As I have said before, if one does not counter bigotry, then a) one tacitly acquiesces to it, and b) that bigoted opinion is the only, therefore may become the dominant opinion, and we cannot allow that to happen.

If you wish to continue your support for a manipulative zealous bigot, that is your choice, as it was when you voted for UKIP, because you wanted a centrist party. :rolleyes:
Perhaps that is indicative of your ability to deduce what is 'centrist' or not bigoted.

Same for eflimpotence. One thing I disagree with you on, he in no way hides his racism and bigotry. Any one with 2 brain cells can see what he is

It is Wannabe :mrgreen:

I cant Ive seen any racist posts by ELFI. You interprete his posts about the word anti semitism incorrectly.

Sadly you misunderstand Trsnsams posts and his reason behind them.

Sorry you know how bad my spelling is it should have said Turd
But it did take two goes before you could come up with something not based on bigotry. :rolleyes:
A**e end does not even try. He prefers to stick with his attempts at insults based on his own ingrained and unconscious bigotry, and blatant lies, hoping his 'sense of humour' will appeal to his followers.

But it did take two goes before you could come up with something not based on bigotry. :rolleyes:
A**e end does not even try. he prefers to stick with his attempts at insults based on his own ingrained and unconscious bigotry.

I can see how you confuse culture. I was referring to yogurt and not Kurdistan.

Did you know that I wonder

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back