Consistent abuse of young boys over many decades by Catholic Preists

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
Transam has repeatedly advocated this policy.

I wonder what his vocation was before he turned to plumbing.
My analysis on this guy transam is that he is a bigoted racist zealout. He and eflimpotence are of the same ilk. They were quite happy to see Palestinians gunned down and are quite happy to defend the likes of Rolf Harris.

They are also the most prolific posters on this forum averaging 50 posts a week over a 10 year period. Make of that what you will. I find it a bit strange to be honest with you.

@transam no need to troll me. I will not reply to someone who posts 50 a week.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
My analysis on this guy transam is that he is a bigoted racist zealout. He and eflimpotence are of the same ilk. They were quite happy to see Palestinians gunned down and are quite happy to defend the likes of Rolf Harris.

They are also the most prolific posters on this forum averaging 50 posts a week over a 10 year period. Make of that what you will. I find it a bit strange to be honest with you.

Bizarre post :eek:

....... are quite happy to defend the likes of Rolf Harris.

It's hard to guess which one of the four you are with random stuff like that. Did anyone honestly defend what Rolf Harris did??

Former Bishop of Gloucester Peter Ball jailed for sex offences against young boys had the support of senior CofE officials and was very friendly with Prince Charles. How deep does the rot go?

:rolleyes::LOL:

who cares what u think . Analaysis :LOL: u couldn't find yer backside in the dark with both hands and a torch :LOL:

Any more Devil worship type posts from u o_O

Last edited:
Transom is undoubtedly a troll. A repetitive one at that. He is also a disingenuous liar and a horrible human being.

well apart from that everything is good then Noseall ??? :) you forgot the "dumb RWR"

quote ;)

Last edited:
What just that one? Really? Have you actually read some of the troll-shoite they come out with?

Very accurate I'd say.

Are you actually ever going to post a subject up Noseall ?? or are u just going to troll every one else's posts with your infamous

"dumb RWR" o_O quotes/comments :LOL:

Last edited:
@transam paedophiles are bad regardless of race... no use just condemning asians or catholics... they are all in the same boat IMO.

@transam paedophiles are bad regardless of race... no use just condemning asians or catholics... they are all in the same boat IMO.

quite so

but

one should not mention a***n gangs ;) in here . Any one who dares will be labelled a racist , bigot ect ect

best to adopt the sweep it under the carpet policy, and just focus on Catholics ;)

plumbers , CC members, and any one that lives in Surrey :)

That's getting close to JohnD at over 60 a week. I guess you'd see him as being even stranger? :ROFLMAO:

:rolleyes: Blimey its close to Nosealls 29,600 posts approx' 46 . "dumb RWR" quotes a week :)

I need to get out more :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back