Consistent abuse of young boys over many decades by Catholic Preists

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
As I have said before, if one does not counter bigotry, then a) one tacitly acquiesces to it, and b) that bigoted opinion is the only, therefore may become the dominant opinion, and we cannot allow that to happen

What utter garbage.

You seem to think your self righteous crusade is of some benefit. It may give you a smug glow to call all and sundry, racist bigots, but all it does is end conversation, not promote further discussion.

Sponsored Links
I wonder if notch thinks that his vile rants are of some benefit

Sadly you misunderstand Trsnsams posts and his reason behind them.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Please do enlighten us.
I await with bated breath. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I invite you to explain a**e end's reasoning, i.e. promoting discussion, and you respond with a rant, that ends the discussion:
You seem to think your self righteous crusade is of some benefit. It may give you a smug glow to call all and sundry, racist bigots, but all it does is end conversation, not promote further discussion.
:rolleyes:

Agreed!
Unfortunately, he is a manipulative racist zealot, who exploits any and every opportunity to pursue his bigoted agenda.
He is sufficiently clever to hide his racism under the guise of him clowning around, but it is still explicit bigotry. He uses fake news to preach his bigotry and lies to cover his exposures.
When that fails, he resorts to bigoted attempts at insults, such as implying one is Arab, Muslim, etc. He even tries to taint one with such allegations as wife-beater, etc.
He appears to have a successful following in and from the CC forum, a following that supports his bigotry from that forum into the GD forum.

is that the sugar coated version R bee :LOL: bit of a "Lemon" tbh :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Agreed, i had his number after the very first post I read of his on the Palestine thread.

Same for eflimpotence. One thing I disagree with you on, he in no way hides his racism and bigotry. Any one with 2 brain cells can see what he is.

This thread is prime example of that. OP starts a thread about paedophilic problems in the Catholic church. @transam immediately deflects by using 'what aboutterry'... eg what about the Asians. He goes completely off topic, ruins the thread meanwhile showing his racism.

Obviously, there are lots of racists in society. Same is true for this forum. His hanger onners are also that way inclined and chip in here and there (@Notch7 , @Bodd, @HawkEye244 and the other one)

Also, just one other thing to note. In every one of his posts he litters them with emojis. Even teenage girls don't use as many emojis as this guy. An ageing racist man whos addicted to internet forums and uses emojis.

You cannot have an intellectual argument with people like this. They are too biased and bigoted. Also they ruin the forum because they take all threads off topic and make it about racism and bigotry. The forum needs better moderation to root out these cancers... dont feed the trolls.

There's a reason this forum has a few die hard regulars and new members tend to stay away.

:rolleyes: intellectual o_O what u mean you :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: so you are an interlectual then blimey :eek: sorry if I did not realise . I apologise for not noticing :sneaky:

who uses a lot of emojis not me;) I had your number from your very 1st posr attacking a decent good natured poster in here with your devil worship nonsense. Are u a

A bigot , troll and a racist?

Use to be some lady members in here till they were verbally abused , bullied , name called ect . Cancer ? see post on prostate cancer

Last edited:
My analysis on this guy transam is that he is a bigoted racist zealout. He and eflimpotence are of the same ilk. They were quite happy to see Palestinians gunned down and are quite happy to defend the likes of Rolf Harris.
They are also the most prolific posters on this forum averaging 50 posts a week over a 10 year period. Make of that what you will. I find it a bit strange to be honest with you.

I will challenge lemon - or anyone else if they like - to quote any of my posts that are racist, show I am happy to see Palestinians gunned down and any where I was happy to defend the likes of Rolf Harris.

Then perhaps we can have an intellectual discussion about it/them where I can point out his mistake(s).

I shall not hold my breath.
Oh, of course, he has already said he will not reply to anyone with so many posts; a convenient get-out, I suppose, to write any rubbish he likes.

Who knows, you are confusing yourself now.

I wonder if you are a real person, or just an AI bot :p

Perhaps you were an early prototype for Alexa.

Whoever set the personality profiles obviously set the ranting and self righteous settings far too high.:ROFLMAO:
He can't be an A.I. bot, A.I. has the word intelligence in it.

I will challenge lemon - or anyone else if they like - to quote any of my posts that are racist, show I am happy to see Palestinians gunned down and any where I was happy to defend the likes of Rolf Harris.

Then perhaps we can have an intellectual discussion about it/them where I can point out his mistake(s).

I shall not hold my breath.
Oh, of course, he has already said he will not reply to anyone with so many posts; a convenient get-out, I suppose, to write any rubbish he likes.

Exactly this Lemon bloke is a fruit cake ;) a total fruit cake ;) (troll)

acts like a petulant little school girl ;) if any one dares to disagree with his bigoted view of the world :LOL:

incidentally the thanks I put on Nosealls post :eek: was the racist bit , not the duffer bit

Ha ha! Looks like he does!

Since I dont post vile rants, its not possible to question whether such fictional posts are of benefit or not.

Oh that would make your post a logical fallacy........but then that is what you do, it is who you are. (y)

If you want see examples of vile rants, go read Lemons posts :)

@transam immediately deflects by using

No he does not.

This was his first post on this thread:
Catholic Church and abuse . They have paid out millions in compensation to abuse victims , and will continue to do so

They have far to much influence in Latin America. Fortunately there influence in Ireland has dwindled in the last 20 odd years (?
Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...-catholic-preists.503771/page-3#ixzz5I0pnlAHT

Perhaps you might like to enlighten us where the racism exists in the above.

In fact please point out the racist posts you claim to have seen by any of those people you were quick to blame.

If you cant, then the decent thing would be to post a retraction.

Sponsored Links
Back