Consistent abuse of young boys over many decades by Catholic Preists

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
The priests aren't allowed to have sexual relations with women or men but if they feel a bit horny , no one says anything if they rape a few children.

Sad but true. Must be thousands of victims.

Sponsored Links
Catholic Church and abuse . They have paid out millions in compensation to abuse victims , and will continue to do so

They have far to much influence in Latin America. Fortunately there influence in Ireland has dwindled in the last 20 odd years (?)

Sponsored Links

On a thread last week someone put up about Asian groomers. The left reared its head its not only Asians who abuse children.

We know it goes on In all walks. In the end it seems some they try to justify the actions of some by saying
"What about the White MP's the white Entrainment industry white teachers
The Catholic Church."

They are all sick perverts. All of them dispite their religion believes nationality or colour.

It looks like it is bodd's turn tonight to play the idiotic plumber. :rolleyes:

I read what you wrote about blaming foreigners.
I said it's crap Weather it be your words or the words you were quoting. It was crap. I apologise if I misread your words and you where agreeing with me.

If a priest was a bit horny and a tug wouldn't do, why not bang a few MILF's from the congregation?

There must be something very very wrong for them to prefer children to women.

The Cannon of the Catholic church attached to the school where my kids went was arrested then cleared of historic abuse.

On a thread last week someone put up about Asian groomers. The left reared its head its not only Asians who abuse children.

Really, you need to pay attention boyo......

. The Muslim gangs involve many abusers........................….involving many victims and perpetrators. Never before in the British isles has such a thing occurred

Because they are not a gang

Oh look a gang....

seems some they try to justify the actions of some by saying
"What about the White MP's the white Entrainment industry white teachers
The Catholic Church."
You and the rest of the RWR must have been shocked to learn it is not just Asians that work in gangs to systematically abuse children.

Parity boyo, parity.

Really, you need to pay attention boyo......

Oh look a gang....

You object to the word Gang. If we were talking about MP's calling it a ring would you object? They are all a bunch of nonses and you object to the word Gang. I could go a lot stronger than that because they deserve no respect what so ever.

Your a deluded fruit cake. And your likes are bringing this country down

Here's a thing....................we have Catholics and we have the Church of England (which was suddenly invented by Henry 8th to suit himself). These religions are based on the 10 commandments, these don't mention the word 'Catholic, Priest, Rome, Vatican etc etc', why are we not standing up and saying 'there's too many contrived rules, let's have a rethink cos what we're supposed to be doing is observing the big 10!!! what a shame that human nature is wired such that people feel the need to consider themselves to be 'superior' to those around them, isn't that totally against what Jesus was saying?? Seems we've strayed a long way off the path?? (as I have done from the OP!!)

Sponsored Links
Back