Conspiracy Theorist

I wonder if transam-with-a-broken-timing-chain knows that people in this country shoot pigeons too?

Sponsored Links
blimey every where you look there is some conspiracy or some conspiracy theory and

lets face it you never know who's who I have known were some one adopted different IDs

and than spent 18 months ( if I recall) speaking to his self or her self on some forum ;)

cant recall how they got rumbled . It was discussed else where in these forums

strange behaviour that's for sure :idea: ;)

I recall a sort of conspirscy

Reagan got wind of a secret Russian sub that could not be detected or tracked it would in theory be invisible to any known tech

he ordered an investigation

after several million dollars and over a year the CIA reported they could find zilch so it did not exist ?

hawks in the White House concluded it must be so secret that the CIA could not find it

so it must there fore exist :confused:

summit like that any way

scroll on a few years and weapons of mass destruction held by saddam in Iraq ???

blimey every where you look there is some conspiracy or some conspiracy theory and

lets face it you never know who's who I have known were some one adopted different IDs

and than spent 18 months ( if I recall) speaking to his self or her self on some forum ;)

cant recall how they got rumbled . It was discussed else where in these forums

strange behaviour that's for sure :idea: ;)

if I recall the fella was in the army ? An officer ?? Major or captain ?may be ?
Apparently he had a dazzling career ?

Sponsored Links
Can anyone really believe that government departments and similar international organisations never do anything untoward which might be classed as conspiracies when exposed?

Can anyone really believe that government departments and similar international organisations never do anything untoward which might be classed as conspiracies when exposed?
EFLI - Anti-vaxer and now firmly on board the conspiracy train - hungry for nonsense and desperately searching for ANY old twaddle.

Sponsored Links
Back