Conspiracy Theorist

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Knowing how most appreciate a good conspiracy theory, who is the best? Who is the biggest of all time?

My vote goes to Neil Ferguson, the professor who professed....

Prediction 50,000 people will likely die from BSE.
Reality 177 deaths.

Prediction up to 150 million people could be killed from bird flu.
Reality 282 deaths worldwide.

Prediction the swine flu could lead to 65,000 UK deaths
Reality 457 UK deaths.

What is his predictions for Covid 1984?

Sponsored Links
Knowing how most appreciate a good conspiracy theory, who is the best? Who is the biggest of all time?

My vote goes to Neil Ferguson, the professor who professed....

Prediction 50,000 people will likely die from BSE.
Reality 177 deaths.

Prediction up to 150 million people could be killed from bird flu.
Reality 282 deaths worldwide.

Prediction the swine flu could lead to 65,000 UK deaths
Reality 457 UK deaths.

What is his predictions for Covid 1984?
You've taken all of that out of context.

Try reading the full report instead of reading stuff in the Sun.

Prediction 50,000 people will likely die from BSE
WRONG

“Extending the analysis to consider absolute risk, we estimate the 95% confidence interval for future vCJD mortality to be 50 to 50,000 human deaths considering exposure to bovine BSE alone, with the upper bound increasing to 150,000 once we include exposure from the worst-case ovine BSE scenario examined"

You've taken all of that out of context.

Try reading the full report instead of reading stuff in the Sun.
Sorry, I don't read any newspapers or watch the depressing news on the TV, we are all going to die!
Maybe not today, but one day.... probably from a lightning bolt which originated in Australia and flashed around the world killing 5 billion people in its wake

Sponsored Links
Sorry, I don't read any newspapers or watch the depressing news on the TV, we are all going to die!
Maybe not today, but one day.... probably from a lightning bolt which originated in Australia and flashed around the world killing 5 billion people in its wake

So where did you get the WRONG information from that you posted?

So where did you get the WRONG information from that you posted?
Obviously not the same place as yourself...
I've got to shoot off soon, I've got a viewing on a property in St. Austell at 1500, while I'm gone, as you are so good with fact checking, could you find out how many $billions Bill Gates has made over the past year on vaccines, also how much Witty and Ferguson have stashed away.. you do that for me and I'll bring you back a bottle of cider.

WRONG

“Extending the analysis to consider absolute risk, we estimate the 95% confidence interval for future vCJD mortality to be 50 to 50,000 human deaths considering exposure to bovine BSE alone, with the upper bound increasing to 150,000 once we include exposure from the worst-case ovine BSE scenario examined"
Where were you during the BSE outbreak, I was trucking through a agency, I saw the havoc it caused the farming community, piles of dead cows being incinerated in open fields and I also did some work for BOC Baker, the abattoirs were flat out slaughtering cows and we were delivering to the cold storage near Bromsgrove, that meat came back out 7 years later to stock the shelves of various supermarkets..

9 / 11

conspiracy

and

princess diana conspiracy bumped off by MI5 and Prince Phillip

The Americans never landed on the moon conspiracy

JFK assaination conspiracy

my neighbours pigeons shot down over calais another conspiracy

Where were you during the BSE outbreak, I was trucking through a agency, I saw the havoc it caused the farming community, piles of dead cows being incinerated in open fields and I also did some work for BOC Baker, the abattoirs were flat out slaughtering cows and we were delivering to the cold storage near Bromsgrove, that meat came back out 7 years later to stock the shelves of various supermarkets..
What absolute codswallop you post.

Than there is the mushroom conspiracy

keep people in the dark and feed em on bull. $hit

Transam cannot be fooled :cool:

:LOL:

yeah because BSE had to be eliminated from UK cow herds

did you not know most countries made UK beef illegal to import.

wheres your evidence
He doesnt do evidence.

And in fact, for the truly insane swivel-eyed like him, lack of evidence is just proof that there is a conspiracy to cover things up.

wheres your evidence
My evidence is me, I was driving for Safeway 7 years later and ended up back at the same deep freeze, I can't remember the name of the place now, it was up the M5, exit at Bromsgrove and turn left for Kidderminster, a couple of miles along the road was a large roundabout, off to the right a mile or so down the road, I remarked to the guy on the back door about it, he informed me that they could only store it for 7 years and then it had to go back out. Ask any HGV1 driver from the 80s and 90s. Fact Check that...

Sponsored Links
Back