Consumer Unit for a TT system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Does anyone know any suppliers who supply consumer units for a TT system - i.e containing both a 100ma time delay RCD and 30ma RCD?

thanks

olneys

Sponsored Links
all of them.

You might need to select from the cat and order it.

p.s. if you are in London, have you asked for a PME? It might cost you £60 or so. But it would be better than TT and would save you the cost of the "S" type RCD (they are quite expensive).

Why just in THe Smoke, John? You can request a PME conversion anywhere. Whether you'll get it or not is another thing, but it usually does not cost more than £100.

To my mind, well worth investing...

If he had said "Isle of Staffa" or somewhere out in the wilds like Cheshire, I would not have been so certain. But there is surely nowhere in London that you can't get PME'd.

Sponsored Links
Hi olney
Try a company called TRG electrical.
I now get all my C.Units with them and they can get 80A 100mA TYPE-S RCCBO`S for around £20.
Visit controlgear direct ltd to view their online catalogue.

they are very bashful about revealing the brand name, but I recognise that logo
cgdlogo5.gif

and have seen it on some very cheap stuff.

In all senses of the word.

I think the money for the Delayed RCD would be better spent on converting to PME.

I found a failed RCD in one of their boards and despite the fact that it was OOW, they sent me a replacement FOC.

Very efficient.

I measure a company not entirely by whether their products go faulty or not (let's face it, even MK's standards have dropped hugely lately), but what they do when they do go wrong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back