Contraceptive pill available from your local pharmacy???

Should pharmacists be allowed to supply the contraceptive pill?

• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Only to those over 16

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Only to those over 18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You come across as someone intelligent, can you not work it out?

Sponsored Links
its free in lots of chemists.....including Boots.....the chemist....not the foot wear.....

Sponsored Links
I did indeed pay for the treatment. It was neither weekly or any other regular payment. However it was to save a good friend some possible embarrassment after a slight error she had made. And it was not with me either.

I did indeed pay for the treatment. It was neither weekly or any other regular payment. However it was to save a good friend some possible embarrassment after a slight error she had made. And it was not with me either.

A Gentleman indeed sir.

If contraception is free then can I get some Johnnies to keep in the car? Even though I had the snip 20 years ago?

You patrick swayze. :LOL:

Nope, for one I cannot dance. Two I`m alive and three I don`t see ghosts.
Conny,
The silly girl got drunk at my party and had an indiscretion with another friend. She was terrified and not working so I took her to the chemists and paid for the pill.
Taught her a lesson I hope.

You patrick swayze. :LOL:

Nope, for one I cannot dance. Two I`m alive and three I don`t see ghosts.
Conny,
The silly girl got drunk at my party and had an indiscretion with another friend. She was terrified and not working so I took her to the chemists and paid for the pill.
Taught her a lesson I hope.

Lets hope so mate. Well done.

LOL, not with me.
Part of the problem if you have not guessed is that she was with someone else. That`s parties for you and spare rooms.

joe-90 said:
You did in the old days. Apparently to look for 'irregularities.'

Or was it just another underhand way of putting women off? :evil: :evil: :evil: You have to remember that, back then, the idea of women being able to enjoy risk-free sex - any time with anybody - sacred some people s**tless. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back