Convicted sex offender and friend of Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, killed in Prison

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-prison-report-latest

Does not come as a surpsise now the docket was unsealed. This guy was involved at the highest level with powerful rich men organising sex parties.

Trump, Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton were his friends.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...t-documents-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein

His links with Prince Andrew.

Prince Andrew was accused in court documents of touching a young woman’s breast at the Manhattan mansion of Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy financier now facing federal sex trafficking charges in New York.

The allegation was contained within a tranche of just unsealed court papers in a defamation case involving Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite and media heiress accused of procuring underage girls for Epstein and his social circle of the rich, famous and powerful.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Ok? Your point? You think he was bumped off?

Possibly, in his last trial he was convicted of Sex Offences and received the sweetest of sweetheart deals by the Florida prosecutor. It was riduclously lenient, so we know that Epstein was well connected and had powerful men he had dirt on. But the key difference this time is that he was facing federal charges which is a whole new ballgame.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/20...pstein-sex-trafficking-charges-news-explained

"The financier ended up pleading guilty to charges of solicitation of prostitution and procurement of minors for prostitution in 2008 after striking a deal with Alexander Acosta, then the U.S. attorney in Miami, FL. Epstein agreed to serve 13 months in a private wing of a Palm Beach county jail and was granted a work release, which allowed him to go to his office for 12 hours a day, six days a week. There was also a "non-prosecution agreement" granting immunity to "any potential co-conspirators" — which would shield Epstein’s powerful associates from facing any consequences if they were involved in his crimes. Acosta, now President Trump's Secretary of Labor, also determined that the deal would be kept secret from the accusers, which blocked the young, abused women from challenging it in court"

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/alexander-acosta-trump-jeffrey-epstein-plea-235096

So yes it seem very convenient but I await the autopsy and crime report and evidence to show it was suicide.

Sponsored Links
Fromt the article

"
His death comes just days after he was found unconscious in a Manhattan jail cell with injuries to his neck, US media had reported, citing unidentified sources.

It was not clear how he suffered those injuries. Two anonymous sources told New York’s local NBC News 4 that Epstein’s injuries may have been self-inflicted, while another said an assault by another inmate had not been ruled out.

After the incident, Epstein was placed on suicide watch."

He somehow killed himself when he was on suicide watch.

What ever he's in a better place now.

If I manage to sleep tonight I won't loose any over him.

What ever he's in a better place now.

If I manage to sleep tonight I won't loose any over him.

He's a convicted sex offender, where do they go?

This has ended the federal case and justice for many of his victims, weird how you think thats a positive.

When on suicide watch in the confines of a prison, especially if they WANT you to stand trial, it is actually quite difficult to bump yourself off.

When on suicide watch in the confines of a prison, especially if they WANT you to stand trial, it is actually quite difficult to bump yourself off.

Correct. You wear something dubbed a pickle suit and its impossible to fashion that into something you could use as a ligature, that also applies to the bed linen and you are given only court papers and a book to read.

You are under constant monitoring every 10-15 minutes.

Do you have a problem sleeping Bodd? What's up?

Andy

Hello Andy.

Ive just had my Tonsils out and it's bloody painful. Before that had a knee op after snapping a tendon.
Sleeping speradicaly. Then having to educate people talking Rubbish. It's been tough.

Thanks for asking.

Sponsored Links
Back