Prince Andrew settles US civil sex assault case

AngleEyes. You are Scarlet Pimpernel aren't you? Just admit it. You're going to disappear soon and then reappear under yet another identity which will then turn into another rant about your perceived observations of racism.
So, where has Angle gone to? Not been heard from for nearly two days now. Very strange. Off to begin another metamorphosis? Maybe he's still on here and is going for the overlap this time. :whistle:

Sponsored Links
So, where has Angle gone to? Not been heard from for nearly two days now. Very strange. Off to begin another metamorphosis? Maybe he's still on here and is going for the overlap this time. :whistle:

Sadly, as one nutjob leaves, another arrives.

Do you happen to know what is happening to the many dozens of other men that must have taken advantage of her also?
Not as high profile to take advantage of ...

I'm pretty certain prince Andrew wasn t the only one who rode the horse. But he was the one with the highest profile most to lose and most likely to just pay up.

I'm sure she was quite alright when she was being whisked around the world to all these fancy places designer cloths etc etc.

I'm sure it's not as black and white as it sounds, and does seem to have come out by jumping on the band wagon.

We'll never know whether Andrew was truly innocent or not, and I suspect not. But I also don't believe in a case with such a high profile he would get a fair trial.

I also believe that had he not have done his bungled and abysmal BBC interview she likely wouldn't have bothered pursuing it further, this seems to have been very much the catalyst she needed to get Andrew to pay up. As soon as the press made up their mind they were on her side she was onto a winner.

The whole thing stinks on both sides tbh, and neither of them deserve to keep the money.

I've had more than my fair share of 17 year olds too and I'm not as privileged as him. Mind you, I don't think I was ever more than 20 years old at the time. In fact, I know I wasn't. All stopped at 20 when I met Mrs Mottie-to-be and she was, err, 17. :whistle:

Pedo......

Sponsored Links
I wonder what would happen if someone wrote to the council and said the council tax valuations are wrong.
Buckingham Palace costs a total of £1,560.56 each year as it falls into valuation band H.

Windsor Castle also commands a hefty sum in council levy meaning the Queen forks out £2,300 for the property annually.

Balmoral Castle in Aberdeenshire commands £3,186.98 in council tax as the property is again listed in Valuation Band H along with the rest of her properties.

Sandringham estate in Norfolk sees the Queen pay £2,724.48 in council tax.

hardly eye watering.

Apparently Andrews legal team wanted the original photograph to authenticate it but it would appear it's gone missing, surprised that angle wasn't pursued more.

Apparently Andrews legal team wanted the original photograph to authenticate it but it would appear it's gone missing, surprised that angle wasn't pursued more.
One wonders whether certain 'agencies' could have been involved in it's disappearance ;)

But I also don't believe in a case with such a high profile he would get a fair trial.
Surely you aren't suggesting that those with a 'high profile' shouldn't be taken to court?

Would you claim the same regarding savile?

Of course only a few slip through the cover ups, usually due to their own stupidity!

7470E7F3-03FC-4E5B-9C48-45713B5F17A6.gif

Risking the very real danger of discovering, and having to confirm, that the photo is authentic?

If they "apparently" did want to authenticate the photo, they would already know the answer . . . .

Just a thought !

This is very much a damage limitation exercise. Everything that is or has been done is being done to minimise the damage.

On the basis that he "MUST" have sat down & spilled the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth to the legal & PR team, and that the damage so far has been horrific, then the extent of the "REAL" & as yet undisclosed damage must be horrendous !

Just a thought !

This is very much a damage limitation exercise. Everything that is or has been done is being done to minimise the damage.

On the basis that he "MUST" have sat down & spilled the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth to the legal & PR team, and that the damage so far has been horrific, then the extent of the "REAL" & as yet undisclosed damage must be horrendous !
You don't have to disclose everything.

And of course there is more damage to come with charlies charity corruption/fraud allegations and his 'nuffink to do with me guv' claim...

One would hope that an email or two would come to light disputing that claim!

And of course there is more damage to come with charlies charity corruption

One way of getting letters after a name has always been give loads to charity. One way of gaining influence is to give loads to a political party.

People can even buy UK citizenship. Takes a while and costs a lot.

So in the quote - the web has already changed a cash for honours to something else. WTF does it matter anyway. The MET should concentrate on real problems. There are enough of them.

At this rate William might be king in our lifetimes!

Who is ultimately responsible for Andy to keep its Duke title?? It is that person I hold responsible for going against the wishes of the vast majority in the UK

Sponsored Links
Back