Convicted sex offender and friend of Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, killed in Prison

Sponsored Links
Last edited by a moderator:
I remember your knee op pictures, I had my tonsils out a few years ago. Mine started bleeding after a couple of days and I was rushed back into hospital. Keep drinking water every 15mins. Once you past the 10 days after the op, you will be fine.

Andy

Sponsored Links
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-prison-report-latest

Does not come as a surpsise now the docket was unsealed. This guy was involved at the highest level with powerful rich men organising sex parties.

Trump, Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton were his friends.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...t-documents-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein

His links with Prince Andrew.

Prince Andrew was accused in court documents of touching a young woman’s breast at the Manhattan mansion of Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy financier now facing federal sex trafficking charges in New York.

The allegation was contained within a tranche of just unsealed court papers in a defamation case involving Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite and media heiress accused of procuring underage girls for Epstein and his social circle of the rich, famous and powerful.

when was he convicted ?

I don't care where he goes he's scum. As long as he's not breathing the same air.

Tell me what is your problem now.... I'd understand if he was Pakistani as you normally stick up for Muslim Pedophiles.

I remember your knee op pictures, I had my tonsils out a few years ago. Mine started bleeding after a couple of days and I was rushed back into hospital. Keep drinking water every 15mins. Once you past the 10 days after the op, you will be fine.

Andy

It's a week today. Not been nice. I've been on Morphine ibuprofen Co-coddamol and paracetamol. No bleeding just painful.
This has been worse than my knee by far... Luckily not putting me out as long..

Thanks for asking. Hope business is good.

Safety..he was allegedly shaggin under age girls!Nonces aint flavour of the month in prison.

My thinking is his cell mate was hand picked. Not a violent man but also not a wimp. Given an incentives to keep his eye on the said man.

It's a week today. Not been nice. I've been on Morphine ibuprofen Co-coddamol and paracetamol. No bleeding just painful.
This has been worse than my knee by far... Luckily not putting me out as long..

Thanks for asking. Hope business is good.

Well at least its taken your mind off the knee.......

Sponsored Links
Back