Cooker problems

If it's ok when switched off at the cooker switch on the wall it will be the cooker that's the problem.
I would call an appliance engineer.

If you don't use the fan oven and switch the cooker off and on at the wall that will allow you to use it.

DS

Sponsored Links
OK I will try and use the other parts other than the fan oven .. I was reading around and it might be the element or something I'm not sure I am going to try and contact the person that sold me and installed it as well I just thought it was very odd it comes on fine but trips going off I wondered if maybe they had installed wrong or something was hoping it might be a trivial thing lol .

Thanks anyways really appreciate the help I will have to try and get somebody to come and diagnose the fault for me . I quite like trying to learn about these things I just wanted to make sure I'm not going to cause any serious damage if I turn it on .

Why on earth are you asking all these questions here? Just go back to the installers and ask them to sort it. And don't pay them until they do. Don't tell us you have paid them, if it was on a card initiate "charge back" with the bank. You have strong consumer rights laws in this country. Use them.

Sponsored Links
Because I like to understand what is happening and why so then maybe I can help somebody else with a similar issue the amount of pounds I have saved by asking people with more knowledge than me and the amount of wisdom I have learnt I have learnt to ask questions sorry if that bothered you so much .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back