Cooling things down

Sponsored Links
Apparently , there has never been found a single heiroglyph that depicts the building of the Pyramids. This from a race of people who's very existance and daily lives have been depicted in heiroglyphs since they could hold a tool !
Bit like your personal life then ;) :LOL:

So it was those pesky spacemen then?

I have always believed that aliens have visited our planet many thousands of years ago and the evidence is there to be found.........you don't even have to search!. I once had the great pleasure of flying over the Nazca lines and believe me , or not , It is nothing like you see on TV or in magazines. Once you see this wonderfull spectacle yourself , you will know we are not nor ever have been alone.

Sponsored Links
So it was those pesky spacemen then?

I have always believed that aliens have visited our planet many thousands of years ago and the evidence is there to be found.........you don't even have to search!. I once had the great pleasure of flying over the Nazca lines and believe me , or not , It is nothing like you see on TV or in magazines. Once you see this wonderfull spectacle yourself , you will know we are not nor ever have been alone.

And what may i ask makes you think they are not here now? Perhaps they have season tickets and are in & out 24/7.

It was said that the US bomber/spy plane is invisable to radar & that they got the techno from the crashed UFO in Mexico, now in storage in area27??

The great pyramid of Giza was built using over 2 million blocks each weighing 2 1/2 tons,its maybe surprising that after all this time it as never been fully explained how the hell they done it,yet conveniently the Rosetta stone was found and used to decipher the heiroglyph's.

So what i was trying to say before i pressed the wrong button, if they can visit from another world there techno would be so far advanced by comparrison we're still cave dwellers.

The great pyramid of Giza was built using over 2 million blocks each weighing 2 1/2 tons,its maybe surprising that after all this time it as never been fully explained how the hell they done it,

One at a time. :LOL:

The great pyramid of Giza was built using over 2 million blocks each weighing 2 1/2 tons,its maybe surprising that after all this time it as never been fully explained how the hell they done it,yet conveniently the Rosetta stone was found and used to decipher the heiroglyph's.

Also they reckon the ramp is part of the internal structure of the pyramid, therefore there was no need for a ramp 10 miles long.

Sponsored Links
Back