Copper Pipes could cause alzheimers?

Sponsored Links
To be serious for a minute, there was a story a few years ago linking Aluminium to Alzheimer's disease. How did Copper suddenly get the blame? :confused:

Because the Aluminium caused Alzheimers but they forgot so they called the police and a couple of coppers turned up.

:LOL: :LOL:

so those clever people at the fizzy drinks places thought here's a good idea lets put our drinks into aluminium cans, yeah great guys well thought out! :eek:

Be fair Tim, the cans are coated inside with a varnish.

VARNISH! :eek:

We dip electric copper coils in varnish and then bake them at 135°C for 6 hours!

Stuff the Alzheimers, the drink makers are trying to make me forget I'm being poisoned!

Sponsored Links
I dunno if it`s lead poisoning or Alz`s. BUT I can`t remember what £ Agile`s Fixed Price Service Charge is :oops:

i think it is in very bad taste the way you are making fun of a crippling disease that effects old folk.

i remember when my grandmother was suffering from parkinsons disease,it used to reduce me to tears as she tried to interview everyone she met

i think it is in very bad taste the way you are making fun of a crippling disease that effects old folk.

i remember when my grandmother was suffering from parkinsons disease,it used to reduce me to tears as she tried to interview everyone she met

now im sorry :oops: :LOL:

Like the man whose brother died. The brother had been a Man U fan who loved racing and sailing.

So he scattered some of the remains on the park at Old Trafford, some at Aintree, and the rest he scattered from the ferry at Cowes.

The police didn't approve, and arrested him. They said he should have had his brother cremated first.

Sponsored Links
Back