Cops investigate serious racist incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-chef-Lorraine-Pascale.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Isn't this getting a bit stupid? Somebody sends a tweet and the Met Police come in to investigate it?

I'd better not call ColJack fat - the Police will come and investigate.

Or call somebody a 'dopey mare' police will investigate.

You can't legislate to make some people like other people they don't like - just live with it.

It's just bloody stupid. FFS remember Alf Garnet? Eddie Booth?

Sponsored Links
Well in that case the message was pretty unpleasant Joe.....but I do agree that its got out of hand.....mainly I think because of the compensation culture.

I am not into 'tweeting' ...however my grandaughter told me today she has 2000 followers ....and personally I find that very scary.

I'd better not call you a 'dopey mare' you'll call the cops and tell them.

Do the cops not have better things to do - like investigating crime in the real world?

Sponsored Links
NO!!!! Don't call the cops PERLEEEEZE. :p :p :p :p

I'd better not call you a 'dopey mare' you'll call the cops and tell them.

Do the cops not have better things to do - like investigating crime in the real world?

Yes don't be cheeky I will be wounded for life...sink into deep depression...and demand at least £10.000 so watch your step :)

Yes you are right of course ...the police do have better things to do, and by placing yourself on twitter .... you do open yourself up to both good and bad comments.

No its not right of course...most unpleasant I thought.....but does it warrant police involvement....probably not.

If the recipient feels offended then why not,where does it stop.

There must be tens of thousands of people peed off every day by quotes
on social web sites etc. Should the police investigate all of those if the victims chose to complain?

Can't think why this women thinks she's so hard done by :rolleyes:

So every time somebody issues an insult you call the police?

Wot planet are u on then?

And the other thousands of poor offended twitterers today- should
they all warrant police intervention?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back