Cops investigate serious racist incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point is we all know it was an unpleasant remark...but you can't call the police every time someone calls you names surely.
As pointed out - this was not an isolated attack on the woman.

Sponsored Links
People get called names every minute of every day.....no its not nice....but its not an incident for the police.....personally I find the other word used extremely offensive....but it gets used every day.....thats life.

Isn't there a place in Africa called Niger? And Nigeria? Is someone ashamed of coming from those countries? Like an Aussie comes from Australia?

Which is the greater insult? Calling someone a f'ing A'hole or coming from Niger?
Well?

Sponsored Links
Isn't there a place in Africa called Niger? And Nigeria? Is someone ashamed of coming from those countries? Like an Aussie comes from Australia?

Joe, you are like a slippery eel.... in fact, a racist slippery eel !!

you should be ashamed !!

The police should investigate all such racist tweets !!

What I don;t get is that I have deliberately used highly abusive language on here, albeit in an attempt to make a point, and yet these terms are kept in place by the mods :confused: At the very minimum they should be removed and I should be banned at least temporarily for the use of this language on a public forum, regardless of my intent :confused:

Calling someone racist is slander. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Which is the greater insult? Calling someone a f'ing A'hole or coming from Niger?
Well?

you can call anyone a f'ing A'hole , but that is not race specific... therfore not racist !!

What I don;t get is that I have deliberately used highly abusive language on here, albeit in an attempt to make a point, and yet these terms are kept in place by the mods :confused: At the very minimum they should be removed and I should be banned at least temporarily for the use of this language on a public forum, regardless of my intent :confused:
I'll alert the mods if you like.

Someone should

Someone should

Well i'm not lol... oh ok, it is Joe the racist after all !!

Prove it. I simply don't think it's a case for the Police. Where does it end?

Good - now that some of the pathetic drivel that I wrote to exemplify a ridiculous stance has been removed, perhaps the mods could carry on the good work and remove the rest.

I haven't done either. Ageism and sexism are a crime too aren't they? Or are you selective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back