Cops investigate serious racist incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
And the other thousands of poor offended twitterers today- should
they all warrant police intervention?
Haven't a clue but if she is personally offended and they know who done it what is the problem you have with that is it the colour of her skin?

Yeah and when I lived in Oz they called me a Pomme - but so flippin' what? :confused:

Should I have called the Police?

Yeah and when I lived in Oz they called me a Pomme - but so flippin' what? :confused:

So on that premise you think it all right for a person to be abused because of the colour of their skin?

Sponsored Links

I'm gobsmacked at you Joe... it's the law !!!!! It's not illegal to call someone a Pomme !! :rolleyes:

So some white guy calls some black girl a name and an investigation is launched?

Some black guy mugs some white guy and he gets a crime number?

You agree with that? What planet are you on then? Oh I forgot. It's mars.

So some white guy calls some black girl a name and an investigation is launched?

Some black guy mugs some white guy and he gets a crime number?

There is evidence to support your first claim in the link you supplied,how about the second one.

you're doing what you do well, and putting words in my mouth and weedling out of what you said !!! tut tut !!!

You come to the conclusion that i agree with something and then criticise me for it.... they're your words Joe.... not mine !!

But it does appear that you think black people shouldn;t get upset by racist insults and should just "get over it"? :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

how does Joe know that the perpetrator was a "white guy"?

the authorities don't even know who the person was !!! Joe is living in a retarded stereotype world !!

Not the mighty self proclaimed warrior that by his own submission has seen off all comers.

Quite a few of the coloured guys I know call each other the "n" word almost every other sentence. Are they truly breaking the law?
I'm genuinely interested.

The point is, if you were in a persecuted group called BARTRUM as a way of insulting you.... it would be quite character building, group forming to use that phrase in a slightly different context, within the group!!!

Using the phrase '******' represents a bonding based on a previous wrongdoing !

At first glance, you probably think the police should not be involved, but reading the tweet, it's pretty offensive. I'm sure the police involvement will be done over the internet though. Tracing an IP address and perhaps getting in touch with the internet provider. So it's not like their going to send out 20 squad cars with the blues and two's on, to arrest some scumbag is it? (mind you they probably will) ;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back