Corbyn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Labour MP for what 30 odd years is now going to be slung out the party
And won’t be standing as a labour candidate in the next election

Blimey what a caper over some nonsense about Jews ????

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes I believe he has been, too. He has a voluble rabble against him on the antisemitism thing, he had to take the rap for a few.
Probably the most unelectable PM ever, though Boris is down there too.

i actually rejoined the Labour Party [never any other allegiance] after several years inactive and because corbin didn't play the politicians game off saying what you want to hear rather than aim for whats the best overall as that will never get you voted in
was i disappointed, yes as i thought he would be fair and honest all round but as we have seen the man was not perfect would i vote for him again no not because i think the man is evil but because we need our politicians to be more aware and closer to law-abiding with fewer indiscretions and a moral compass more aligned with "the man on the Clapham omnibus" or the average person they look after
we need politicians who sacrifice their time for others rather than look after their own interest, often at the cost of the ones they are responsible for
any way if corbins action are at all evil or not in the countries good the present lot are 10 times worse and in full denial often with a moral compass that doesn't seem to function ?????

Last edited:
Labour MP for what 30 odd years is now going to be slung out the party
And won’t be standing as a labour candidate in the next election

Blimey what a caper over some nonsense about Jews ????
Corbyn sat back and let Momentum drive out Frank Field who had been a loyal Labour man for over 60 years. What goeas around comes around. ;)

Corbyn sat back and let Momentum drive out Frank Field who had been a loyal Labour man for over 60 years. What goeas around comes around. ;)
Frank Field was a very popular MP in his constituency, he grew up in poverty and did a lot of work on child poverty.

But he wasn’t popular with the Corbyn clique.

the trouble we have is politicians like frank feild who told the truth[nearly] are now unelectable because you have to say what people want to hear or you will never get voted in this leads to liars by default and as we have seen in the last 12 or so years when morals allow you to lie even a small amount the lies and deception take over in the quest to gain the maximum self-interest over the good for all that may make you unpopular

i am also sure sounding chamber provide a seemingly quite evil self-indulgent sort off person who believe they are now a deity and "others dont understand "--- should they be trussed up and embraced for their actions ---only iff they Kwarteng about----sorry :giggle:
:giggle:

Corbyn was an electoral gift to the Tory party, Boris couldn't believe his luck.

Sponsored Links
Back