Cordless screwdriver - the 'old' type

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have had my B&D cordless driver for a long time now and it's getting a bit old and tired not to mention quite heavy.
I have looked for one similar but they are a bit thin on the ground. Everything seems to be these angled/adjustable ones and i want a common old straight number.
My B&D is 3.6V, 180 rpm, 6 torque settings, auto spindle lock, forward and reverse. Model no. KC9019.

The only one i can see that comes close is the draper expert..

http://www.justoffbase.co.uk/s.nl/sc.9/category.574/it.A/id.12055/.f

anyone used one ? got any comments/reviews on it ? can suggest an alternative that i haven't found yet ?

thanks in advance,

cheers,

dave

Sponsored Links
Cool thanks,

still looks like the draper to match the spec i want.

Not too keen on the 48 working hours despatch from stock delivery time tho'. That's 6 days.. :eek: . even tho the prices are excellent

Think it means 48 hours time,not 48 working hours :eek: (for some people,that could be months ;) )

Sponsored Links
I kinna did assume that it would be 48 'real' hours. However this is their delivery quote..........

Customer Help
What Does The Availability Mean
Availability : Normally despatched within 48 hours (working hours)

This availability message means that we should have the item in stock either at our main warehouse or at one of our satellite warehouses.

We will usually be able to despatch the item within the time specified, which means that the item will leave our premises in that time - not that you should expect to receive the goods in that time.

In addition to this, the time for the delivery service to transport your goods to you should be added on. A guide to those times can be seen here.

All availability and delivery times quoted on the website are for guidance only and should not be taken as a guarantee. We do update this information regularly so endeavour to ensure it is as accurate as possible.

I'd love to be able to pick one up locally but i can't find a supplier in the motherwell/glasgow area.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back