Cork tiles suppliers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My wife and I are keen to have cork tiling in the kitchen area of our next house, but were wondering what comments about this anybody who has cork tiles might have. We live in Warwickshire and are not having any luck with finding suppliers of good quality tiles(plenty of suppliers who supply 5mm thickness, but we want 10mm)
Any comments would be welcomed.

Sponsored Links
Lucky you to find a supplier to supply 5mm tiles. We also want thicker tiles, we had some years ago, and they were brilliant, as long as they were well sealed there was no problem with staining or water etc. Please let me know if you find anyone. It's so frustrating, especially when we are told that the cork industry in Portugal is going bust because of synthetic bottle corks. What is going on? Christine Banbury

I too am searching. Came across "http://mantoncork.com/compos.htm" today. Have not made contact, although site looks promising.

I have also been loking for cork material for constructing sound absorbing bulletin boards in my office complex. The tiles seemed to be rather plentiful several years ago but I have had no luck in locating them in the San Antonio Texas area. Any suggestions ?

Sponsored Links
westeng said:
I have also been loking for cork material for constructing sound absorbing bulletin boards in my office complex. The tiles seemed to be rather plentiful several years ago but I have had no luck in locating them in the San Antonio Texas area. Any suggestions ?
Dave,
FPI Products www.floors-plus.com is a company that can supply you with the cork tile products that you are looking for. We offer all types of cork flooring products and IF the order is substantially large we can custom manufacturer tiles in any thickness or sizes up to 24" x 24".

westeng said:
Dave,
FPI Products www.floors-plus.com is a company that can supply you with the cork tile products that you are looking for. We offer all types of cork flooring products and IF the order is substantially large we can custom manufacturer tiles in any thickness or sizes up to 24" x 24".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back