Correct interior surface preparation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
There does not seem to be enough information for the home "diy" enthusiast concerning the "correct interior ceiling/wall preparation" prior to re-decoration or texturing, this I know from my 25 years of working in my customers homes, as you know you must get this right so that you avoid money & time consuming comebacks later on!
Also another major issue where problems are concerned for the home owner is how to patch in a damaged textured ceiling & match/blend the pattern back in, "how to make a specific texture pattern" by using tools that you may already have at home or in the shed without having to buy the correct texturing tools, "removal of texture" & texturing as an attractive alternative ceiling and wall coverage.

I would love to answer your question concerning the above issues if they effect you, please post them here or e-mail me.

I am also the author of "TEXTURE REVIVAL" the full photographic home study workbook, this covers all of the subjects mentioned above and can be downloaded onto your computer, if you would like more information please click below
http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_10/218000/218065/1/preview/TEXTURE_REVIVAL_FREE_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Regards
Dale

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back