Cost of oil boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I’m nowhere near gas mains out here. My oil boiler seems to be on its last legs. If I just get a similar new replacement boiler fitted, any ideas how much I would be looking at?
2-bed bungalow. Seen some boilers just north of 1100 quid for the boiler not fitting.
Old one is a combi.
Cheers
Terry

Sponsored Links
If you can buy a decent say 21kw oil combi of £1100 I will have several!
Think double that then add a flue maybe a plume kit decent magnetic filter oil fire valve maybe new controls.
Assuming combi / combi swap and flusher already in system,
I can get them swapped in day make good tidy up next morning,.

Exedon, thanks for your reply.
Hmm, wondering about the cost of thermal underwear now :(
Terry.

Yeah I don't know where you'd get an oil fired combi for £1100 either. Double that, add another 10%, and you might be getting somewhere close. Plus fitting of course.

Sponsored Links
Ah right guys, it’s the online search. I’m entering “oil combi boiler” and it’s returning gas boilers in the results. Oil is dearer than gas right?

Yes, a lot more I'm afraid. Trade price I'm about £2600 to buy a 21kW Navien with 10 year warranty, flue, & a programmer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back