Cost of replacing condensation with combi boiler

Where does the certificate sent out by CORGI after they had been notified of the installation fit into your list?

Tony
Have I always been wrong in thinking that it was the council that sent that off, rather than corgi?

Sponsored Links
It was sent out by CORGI !

You seem to have been wrong again! Perhaps you should change your last line?

Tony

Corgi - lba: 30 - 15. :D

Maybe we are talking about different things?
Admittedly I never asked anybody to see this certificate, but the way I understand it : installer notifies corgi, corgi tells council, council sends letter automatically.
Or used to rather.

Sponsored Links
Notification certificate came from corgi not local authority same as it now comes from gassaferegister.
All for the princely sum of £2.30p

corgi - lba: 30 all :D
All jokes aside, how can it be a split verdict? This is seriously weird. I consider the whole papertrail pointless, which seems to be confirmed by the scheme effectively been shelved, and as I never gave it a second's more attention then strictly needed, I could easily be mistaken. But how can 4 pro's be equally divided?

It can be issued by both but if you notified through corgi/gassafe then it was them who sent it out and nobody else simple

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back