Couldn't organise a.....

How fortunate that the government has been helped by people pointing out their stupidity.

I saw some Tory MP on the telly just now still stoutly maintaining the fiction that due diligence was done before awarding the contract.

My asre.

Tory or not it was signed in desperation. What's more worrying are supporters who inspite of all the evidence will not criticise the Gov. That's idiocracy not democracy.

Sponsored Links
Tory or not it was signed in desperation. What's more worrying are supporters who inspite of all the evidence will not criticise the Gov. That's idiocracy not democracy.
You got it right first off - desperation!

And the 'supporters' are simply headless chickens who are still running around wondering what happened to said heads!

We once placed a multi million pound contract for window and door replacement with a company that did not actually have any windows or doors (except those in their office walls).

I'm not sure if we should have been worried or were negligent. But I'm grateful (as were all the residents and shareholders) that there was no Twitter mob at that time.

I do love how there are those amongst us, who would take great satisfaction in seeing the UK fail in everything it does. It certainly defines them, but they are the first to moan when their benefits and hand outs get affected.

Sponsored Links
take great satisfaction in seeing the UK fail in everything it does

you mean the sort of people who recklessly sign contracts with companies showing no signs of ability.

Obviously you don't mean the sort of people who object to such incompetence.

We once placed a multi million pound contract for window and door replacement with a company that did not actually have any windows or doors (except those in their office walls).

I'm not sure if we should have been worried or were negligent. But I'm grateful (as were all the residents and shareholders) that there was no Twitter mob at that time.

I do love how there are those amongst us, who would take great satisfaction in seeing the UK fail in everything it does. It certainly defines them, but they are the first to moan when their benefits and hand outs get affected.

The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one. You are the same ones crying about the soft borders and immigration controls etc

You really would win a gold in Mental Gymnastics.

I prefer"remoaners whinge for England about everything"
You can 'prefer' whatever you like...

It doesn't change the facts though, however much your tiny quitter mind wants to believe otherwise ;)

It doesn't change the facts though, however much your tiny quitter mind wants to believe otherwise ;)
Interesting useage of the word fact...when you never produce any.

you mean the sort of people who recklessly sign contracts with companies showing no signs of ability.

Obviously you don't mean the sort of people who object to such incompetence.
No, I mean people just like you and the grinder's monkey ellel.

Waste of time giving you remainers facts..You cannot cope with the most basic one We leaving EU.

Sponsored Links
Back