council rip off - planning

As with everything else the local authorities do these days, they seem to have forgotten that they are supposed to be the servants and not the masters.

Sponsored Links
There's a population explosion going on - but they take - not pay council tax.

Total con! Time we all stopped accepting this sh*t and started challenging it! Perhaps thats why they introduced this without telling anyone!

welcome to the forum, well it doesn't seem like a year ago that i posted this but it is, how time flies, funny that i was only talking with a customer today on the very subject. I am now thinking along the lines of submitting the application again WITHOUT a section 106 agreement, letting them refuse it and then sueing them for withholding permission because i won't pay their ransom money!
the alternative is to build an extension to the maximum size for permitted development and sticking 2 fingers up at them :LOL:

I am now thinking along the lines of submitting the application again WITHOUT a section 106 agreement, letting them refuse it and then sueing them for withholding permission because i won't pay their ransom money!
Pffft let us know how that one pans out! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yea negotiate it as best you can like everyone else you muppet, pay up or feck off. It ain't brain surgery!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back