Council Tax - Get Ready For A Rant

And you're becoming an expert in disinformation.

To reply to you is to engage in your agenda which is absolute disinformation throughout and why two weeks on you still haven't been banned really does make me smirk.

I'm not convinced you're even a person lol

Sponsored Links
You can not be sent to prison for not having/paying a TV licence. That is punishable by a fine only.
obviously my brother didn't go in for a holiday did he you idiot , stop googling and live in the real world . obviously you have no experience of the subject

Knowing how Dimmy and his mates twist things, you CAN NOT be sent to prison for not having a TV licence. The maximum sentence is a £1,000 fine not including costs. No arguments. :mrgreen::D(y)

not everything is straight forward in real life :rolleyes::rolleyes:.
on first offence no and when accepting guilt , but if you disagree paying/ agree with decision for whatever reason YOU WILL GO TO PRISON .

obviously my brother didn't go in for a holiday did he you idiot , stop googling and live in the real world . obviously you have no experience of the subject

on first offence no and when accepting guilt , but if you disagree paying/ agree with decision for whatever reason YOU WILL GO TO PRISON .

That's why you don't go to court. That's why you don't give your name to be taken to court. Your brother suffered from ignorance and misinformation. If had he googled he wouldn't have got himself in that mess.

Hope he learned from it and what he learned was not to do what they tell you, because that would be a lesson sorely missed.

:confused::confused::confused:are you naturally that ignorant or are you trying ?????? your post don't make sense ,try reading it again and try and concentrate this time :rolleyes:

Your brother suffered from ignorance and misinformation
WHAT:confused::confused: please stay with us and concentrate;) ,

Hope he learned from it and what he learned was not to do what they tell you, because that would be a lesson sorely missed.
WTF are you on about ??:confused::confused: you are talking shyte AGAIN ,.;)

stay with the programme BOY :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
:confused::confused::confused:are you naturally that ignorant or are you trying ?????? your post don't make sense ,try reading it again and try and concentrate this time :rolleyes:

WHAT:confused::confused: please stay with us and concentrate;) ,

WTF are you on about ??:confused::confused: you are talking shyte AGAIN ,.;)

stay with the programme BOY :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nobody wants to hear about the golden road to compliance though we have himaggin for that already. There's nothing to learn from making stupid mistakes and dropping yourself in it and coming on the net telling the rest of the class about it. He should be ashamed he dropped himself in it and you should be ashamed telling the story. Christ I'd have got him out of that for free, going to prison for no tv licence what a plonk.

Fear mongering BOLLOKS

Nobody wants to hear about the golden road to compliance though we have himaggin for that already. There's nothing to learn from making stupid mistakes and dropping yourself in it and coming on the net telling the rest of the class about it. He should be ashamed he dropped himself in it and you should be ashamed telling the story. Christ I'd have got him out of that for free, going to prison for no tv licence what a plonk.

oh no, I'm so ashamed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: idiot :rolleyes:,commenting and with foresight when you don't know the full facts about situation:rolleyes:, please ;):whistle::whistle: .
god you live a sheltered life little boy and you've yet to live beyond your teenage years so ill let you off for your immaturity about life . after reading some of your threads on this forum i know everyone wasting their time to educate your simple little mind , TBH judging from your posts on diynot forum you need some help because the persona you perform on this forum is very telling indeed and quite frankly embarrassing ;) and you have the propensity to give inane shyte information to alter your ego but really your only kidding yourself because some people can see right through you and your making me fooking laugh TBH . god your posts on diynot forum makes amusing reading :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oh no, I'm so ashamed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: idiot :rolleyes:,commenting and with foresight when you don't know the full facts about situation:rolleyes:, please ;):whistle::whistle: .
god you live a sheltered life little boy and you've yet to live beyond your teenage years so ill let you off for your immaturity about life . after reading some of your threads on this forum i know everyone wasting their time to educate your simple little mind , TBH judging from your posts on diynot forum you need some help because the persona you perform on this forum is very telling indeed and quite frankly embarrassing ;) and you have the propensity to give inane shyte information to alter your ego but really your only kidding yourself because some people can see right through you and your making me fooking laugh TBH . god your posts on diynot forum makes amusing reading :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lmao why'd you waste your time reading other threads then ?

What you more upset about, the fact you posted a stupid example of your brother making a fool of himself or the fact that what you and him thought you learnt from it has dawned on you is complete rubbish.

It's like a recoving drug addict preaching to people about the woes of the druggie lifestyle. Nobody is listening, it's been said a thousand times before. People learn from their own experience and now you know better than to go to prison for no tv licence. I'm smart enough to learn from other people on how to deal with such a thing, you've been through process and all you've learnt is how to go to court and how to go to prison. You're both fools. This is how you don't go to prison or get fined by a court:

1 - don't speak to tv licensing

2 - don't speak to tv licensing

3 - DONT SPEAK TO TV LICENSING

Don't defend the indefensible and grow a backbone.

No you wont go to prison for not having a licence, the maximum penalty is a £1,000 fine. Fail to pay the fine and you go to prison. Get caught a second or third time and the maximum penalty is still £1,000. End of.

No you wont go to prison for not having a licence, the maximum penalty is a £1,000 fine. Fail to pay the fine and you go to prison. Get caught a second or third time and the maximum penalty is still £1,000. End of.

Don't think he cares, he wants praise and sympathy for the mother theresa story.

you've been through process and all you've learnt is how to go to court and how to go to prison. You're both fools. This is how you don't go to prison or get fined by a court:

there you go again presuming again , who said I've ever had a problem ?????;) please concentrate .

I'm smart enough to learn from other people on how to deal with such a thing
are you sure ??;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i can find and show plenty of posts in diynot forum where that would fall into dispute;)

the maximum penalty is a £1,000 fine. Fail to pay the fine and you go to prison. Get caught a second or third time and the maximum penalty is still £1,000. End of.
yes your right but that £1000 is not all you have to pay in the end which would include other costs .

you've been through process and all you've learnt is how to go to court and how to go to prison. You're both fools
now try and concentrate , why have i been through the process :confused:???? ( assuming again ) . know what they say about assuming :whistle::whistle:;)

Nobody is listening
you are :ROFLMAO:

Fail to pay the fine and you go to prison
thats what I'm getting at , but it all comes from not having a license in the first place . a lot of people are unable to afford these fines however that they may try or situation .

now HawkEye244 try and use your imagination because I'm not going to fully divulge my bothers situation but it involves him working all his life and having cancer and most annoying of all being very proud .

1 - don't speak to tv licensing

2 - don't speak to tv licensing

3 - DONT SPEAK TO TV LICENSING

That's why you don't go to court. That's why you don't give your name to be taken to court

so obviously you don't own a home then , do you rent ??? or are you that spotty teenager mentioned before living with his mummy and daddy which i imagine you are judging from your responses on diynot forum ???

so are you saying if you ignore the tv licence organisation or give false name you don't have pay for a licence ????????

I don't know if Hawkeye's method and reasoning are 100% valid but you're not arguing against it very well.

I'll argue with him, at least for the time being.

they have you by address:rolleyes:
HOW do 'they' have WHOM by the address?

HOW do 'they' have WHOM by the address?

tv licensing , how do people get away without a tv license when you own your own home . maybe i will get a little more sense from you .

being told don't talk to tv license seem ridiculous when your on electoral role anyway and other easily found details .

As I see it from Hawkeye's posting -

The TV licencing people cannot come in to even verify that you have a TV and because it says Mr.Smith on the electoral roll does not mean that that is you. All they know is that that address does not have a licence.
How up to date is the electoral roll?

They have no powers, other than sending reminders to "The Occupier" and (not really a power) knocking on the door and asking you to give your name and admit you do not have a licence thus incriminating yourself.
I managed several flats, a lot with short-stay tenants and have never seen a reminder/bill addressed to anyone by name.

They will not send summonses addressed to the occupier and would they blindly send a summons while not actually knowing if Mr.Smith has a TV or indeed still lives there?

Edit - Should I have said, instead of "have a TV" - "watch the relevant channels"?

Sponsored Links
Back