countryside alliance

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You always think of civil disorder coming from the working classes so its something of a surprise to see the ruling classes standing up for their right to torture foxes and what about all these farmers they say that there are not enough hours in a day yet they find time to go to london in their (pink diesel) range rovers to complain that petrol is too expensive, they don't like the "right to roam laws and say that they look after the countryside for us and yet they grub out the hedgerows destroying the wildlife that live in it and then spray the land with poison which finds itsway into the water supplies, they complain about immigration and then employ immigrants cheap labour to pick their daffodils, etc. then ask for government grants because their produce dosnt sell as well as the stuff coming in from abroad. if your business was not going too well and you asked the government for grants what do you think they would say?

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
if your business was not going too well and you asked the government for grants what do you think they would say?

Hear hear (on that item ;) ) Always p@sses me of, that the categories who do get grants are prone to grumble!

Richardp do I sense a slight blue tinge in the offing? anti hunts OK for a leftie, but anti euro grants? (CAP) against farmers employing immigrants? I reckon Adam's getting to you mate. :LOL:

btw, the farmers can't use red for normal road use such as the protests, some were in fact done for it. Besides that wasn't a class issue it was about us all being ripped by the Gov and the oil companies.(and what about Shells profits then)

david and julie said:
Richardp do I sense a slight blue tinge in the offing? anti hunts OK for a leftie, but anti euro grants? (CAP) against farmers employing immigrants? I reckon Adam's getting to you mate. :LOL:

well that's not the issue cos the farmers are bluer than even you but they won't their cake and eat it, they exploit their workers putting them up in tents in the depth of winter and paying them a pittance, and then in the summer they moan about all the foreigners everywhere, anyway its not anti hunt its anti cruelty even you bluies cant condone that? anyway havnt you read the news recently, Blair is sorting out the immigration problems he was going to do that before howard put his oar in te he!

Sponsored Links
what annoys me is all the talk about all the people who will loose theyre jobs the horses that will be culled the hounds that will be culled if the hunt is not allowed
so what are they saying the whole setup is only there for 3hrs or so twice a week for the hunt and that is there only function :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back